Reports to the CEO
|Appiercom Ltd is an expanding Irish technology company, supported by Enterprise Ireland, offering a suite of communication app products that provide uncluttered, secure and direct communication channels in a variety of markets.
Appiercom is continuing to expand and now wishes to recruit a Senior Sales / Business Development Executive for their B2B app products.
This role is focused on achieving rapid sales growth for an exciting range of new communication app products developed for the corporate market. You will work closely with the CEO and a young high quality technical support team.
As an experienced Sales Specialist, you will already have contacts in large and medium sized organisations and be ready to hit the ground running. Key to this role is a “results driven approach” to actively seek out and engage customer prospects that can be converted to sales. A self-starter, you will be comfortable with generating and closing new opportunities, as well as looking after the customers you sign.
Business-to-Business Sales Channel
· Present, promote and sell customised communication solution apps to prospective customers
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Source and develop customer referrals
· Research accounts, generate interest and obtain business requirements
· Participate in sales events
· Ensure all sales enquiries are responded to either by phone, email or in person
· Generate and qualify new prospects from leads, or customer requests generated from various marketing campaigns
· Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities and account information within our CRM
· Close deals to achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Annual KPIs and Targets.
· 10 years + sales and business development experience with a proven track record of success
· Experience in selling technical products and services to non-technical customers would be useful
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Time management and organisational skills
· Good knowledge of CRM software
Location – Head office is in the Plassey Technology Park on the University of Limerick Campus. The role has countrywide responsibility; Dublin, the Mid West and South in particular.
Salary: €40k + bonus + Car / Car allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants should email a CV outlining relevant experience in confidence to email@example.com